Monday 19 May 2014

6.

Hi, so here we are again. So today I want you to feel pride, in yourself, I want you to do something that makes you really happy, I want you to set out to do it, have time set aside, and then complete it. Whether it be a song, or a drawing or a story, just what ever makes you happy and when you are finished, I want you to feel pride in the fact that you did that yourself, you created that. Feel the love for it grow, because you were amazing enough to complete that. You need to have pride in yourself and your work, with that then follows confidence and confidence can take you anywhere. I love you guys and not even the sky is the limit, just think by the time you have finished this sentence, the universe has just expanded more than we could ever even imagine, there is no limit, don't give yourself any.

Little bit of love and hope <3

No comments: